Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Podcast is LIVE!

So...last I posted-I was telling you about being a special guest on the Loopyfruit podcast. The session is now live and ready for your listening pleasure!
I thought it was incredibly fun, but I was horrified to hear my own voice. I am SUCH a FAG!
Oh well-I have embraced it about myself, but sometimes it is rattling to confront that sort of thing...catch my drift?
One observation-my boyfriend recorded his podcast, and his word of choice was FABULOUS, and when I recorded my podcast, my word of choice was AMAZING!
(Do the words I use make me sound gay?)
There is a chance that my boyfriend and I will be starting a podcast of our own, and we are pondering the name "Amazing and Fabulous: Do these GENES make me look gay?" (must credit the spelling of the word genes to my boyfriend)
Let us know what you think about that...

3 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

Ooooh a weekly look into the lief in Chicago with two cuties?

I'd say Bring It On!

Michael Lehet said...

Great Job on the Loopy Fruit! I loved it. I laughed, I cried, and then I clutched my pearls!

Oh yeah, remind me to show you how you can include hyperlinks on your posts.

Anonymous said...

OMG! You and Michael would make an AMAZING and FABULOUS podcast! I would so totally listen! What a great idea!